Monday 2 May 2016

The Right Amount of Sugar can not hurt you.


Well this is my wafer icing cream desert.

What can I say I just like me some wafer cones not to sweet but just right,and of course the body always asks for what it wants in terms of edible for body wear .

And mine is asking for sugar Yes! To help with energy :).
So after my vegetable salad lunch and a glass of water I made me a desert Yes! Some sweets that my body was asking for :))

And with this tasty treat all you need is a wafer cone and some cream icing not to much as this container I used is about two inches really small I must add.

But it was enough for me to get the sugar that my body was yearning for :)

With this recipe you can substitute with fruit instead of the icing cream as either or it will  taste very good with the wafer.

So just take the wafer cone and break it up in fine pieces if you want you can make it like bread crumbs consistency.

And in your very small bowl :)) layer the bottom add fruit or cream icing as your preference demands.

Do as much layers as possible with wafer fruit or icing cream until you get to the top and as I said it's either or ,you used the fruit or the icing cream which I did, for the sugar that is :)

You can finished the top with what you want to , I did the icing cream and sprinkled wafer crumbs on top :) 



And it done and ready to eat a very fast and tasty treat that Yes! The stomach will enjoy :)) Mine did :))

For all those that used the fruit Yes! It tastes very good as well , and you can used any fruit etc that you want to treat your taste buds of body :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment