Sunday 5 February 2017

Eating Vegetables-The Healthy Way.





I had a lunch date with a plate full of some delicious vegetables, something that I regularly do.

Some individuals see eating vegetables as a challenge what about you?

Some individuals including some children find it hard to eat this healthy way.

It should not be a challenge to individuals they should just try to implement some vegetables into their lunch or dinner a day or some days.

Vegetables come in all shapes, sizes, colors, taste and texture and all does the same thing.

They help build and supply the body with the nutrients that it needs and that is all they bring.

I like to eat vegetables whether cooked or raw.

And I prefer the raw kind as nothing is cooked out of it I just digest the natural nutrients and I will eat them if frozen they will just have to get thawed.

And with juicing now taking effect, a vegetable juice is the perfect treat to get.
Vegetable drinks energize the body and make it always healthy and happy.

This vegetable dish I prepared for myself consists of carrots and some beets.

I like to do the pretty colors as each color comes with more vitamins for the body's needs.

Pumpkin, cucumber, sweet pepper, thyme, parsley and a pinch of black pepper and mayonnaise, I just did a little as a paste on my dish to sweeten the taste :)

And I must say, that it was so delicious and filling as well.

If only you could see my reaction and the happiness on my face always tell.

Nothing is wrong with having a vegetable or fruit salad for dinner or lunch.

Sometimes you can even add them to your taking of some brunch.

Vegetables really help the body to balance in nutritious ways.

And they should be eating daily and for them, individuals should have more care.
Eating a healthy salad beats digesting oily fast foods each day.

Your body gets energize and healthy to be strong for each passing day.

With fast foods, no nutrients are added just oil that clogs your body.

And eating oily greasy foods isn't good for anybody.

No one wants a clog body only a healthy one that is fast and ready to work.

And eating healthy is very wise it is not a play or a joke.

So next time you think about having those oily fries or other, think about your kidneys and liver.

Don't go in a long line waiting at a fast food outlet to get irritable.

Instead, try a plate of some healthy nutritious vegetables :)

No comments:

Post a Comment