Thursday 5 May 2016

Pasta veg La Tunal



Pasta Veg La Tunal ..This is a very simple food recipe to make and Yes! It taste very good ,this recipe in the image I did for my son and I for dinner after I came home from work.

To tell the truth I wanted another serving to eat but i did just enough for two and seeing it was rather late I decided to leave it until another day .

But Yes! This recipe is very easy to make and the ingredients are very easy to find.

Pasta of your choice tuna vegetables and seasonings for taste.

I like to grater or chop my vegetables into medium pieces so that they would stick out in color when I add them to the pasta.

This one that I prepared I used carrots sweet pepper thyme and marjoram as it was a bit late and I did not want to make a heavy meal.

But normally all kinds of vegetables can be used to really make it look like edible art :)).

This is my preparation method as I prepare this recipe...
Cook pasta of your choice to a consistency of cooking texture ,you must remember never to over cook pasta as pasta cooks very fast and over cooking it will make the recipe look to soggy .

Chop grater or diced the vegetables of your choice using your preference of cutage.

In a small sauce pan put some butter I used low cal butter as for oil I hardly use as I prefer the consistency and flavor that butter adds to the onion garlic thyme parsley etc when frying .

Add tuna into saucepan with chop onion garlic thyme parsley marjoram and what ever else you want to add.

Let everything cook blend ingredients and and seasoned to taste with salt add some ketchup and let tuna with ingredients cook on a low heat as it's going to get think very fast and you don't want it to burn.

Drain out most of the water from pasta and add chop vegetables and let everything slimmer over a low heat to soften harder vegetables.

Some of the softer vegetables will cook fast just by the steam from the pasta so make sure that pot in on very low heat.

By now the tuna stew vegetables and pasta  should be finished so just take it off the heat.

And there are two ways you can serve this either a mix up with tuna stew where as you just pour all the tuna stew into the pasta with vegetables or you serve the vegetable pasta and just spooned on the tuna stew on top.

But either way it's still very tasty :) Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment