Monday 2 May 2016

Make Vegetables Look Pleasing And Tastefully Pop Out .


A lot of individuals find eating vegetables a challenge Why? May I asked when these are so nutritious.

I know Yes! Sometime the displays of vegetables is not pleasing to the eyes and this is where I step in :) to make some fine vegetable art ,not art per say but you know the eye catching kind that when put in your mouth will make your stomach dance in ryhme :)).

Above is my lunch for today and I used carrots beets pumpkin sweet peppers cucumbers marjaram thyme mayonnaise black pepper to create my artful dish :) 

And Yes! It was is not only colorful and pleasing to the eyes, it is and was very tasty and I finished all that was on the whole plate as you can see  :))

That is a very well satisfied customer :))

With some individuals in todays world Yes! Some are doing the healthy eating way which i may add is very good and efficient for the body.

And also parents! You need to get their children into eating more vevegetables and healthy foods instead of the greasy fast foods of and of ways.

Obesity is up and you know why? It's because for $1.99 etc one can get fast food that is stuffed with so much oil and other synthetic ingredients that make the body fat grow in unhealthy ways And indiviuals just buy and eat their lifes and body out.

And Yes! I know about food intakes etc but it doesn't take a professional to know about unhealthy food if you get what I mean .

Parents try introducing vegetables of the healthy kind to your children's lunch regime make the vegetables pop out with style color and a little art that will be pleasing to their eyes and curious and inviting to their mouths and stomachs.

You know because they are called vegetables that doesn't mean that some individuals including children should think that they taste terrible No! They don't as all you have to do when preparing is to add the right method to make vegatables works of art that your children you and others will enjoy :) 

I prepared all my vegatables separate and i placed them on a plate and add some holders that embraced the dressings and vegatables .

The dressing I add different ingredients to give a different taste when fused, black pepper i sprinkle on some of the dressing,thyme with the other marjaram with and one i left plain.

And you know what? The fusion of taste just burst in mu mouth making my taste buds flow ,it was very tasty and yes! I really enjoyed it .

So try doing some art used vegatable and take part make a healthy choice for you your children family friends the girls and boys :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment