Tuesday 24 May 2016

Lemonade


Lemonade.

This is the cooler of all drinks after water that is :)) it really quench the thirst on a hot star my day, and Yes! You can find lemons or limes in supermarkets or markets every where.
As i said before i like to make juices of all kibds and limes i use to make my lemonade and placed them in the fridge for the hot of day :) rhyming? Yes! That is what I also do as I write my blog post to entertain and empower you :))
Parents with the heat of some days lemonade after water of course is the best drink to give to family or others to drink it's taste is tantalizing good .
So when the hot days come around just look for some limes or lemons in supermarkets around and make this tasty and cooling drink ,it's not to acid as long as you make it with the right consistancy of sweet :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment