Sunday 8 May 2016

Curried Chicken.



Curried Chicken.

Curried Chicken tastes very nice and when the preperation is really up to standard it's a really fulfiling meal.

Curried Chicken is a favourite of mine and I cook it all the time I just like the savoury taste and eating it i take my time to taste the full fusion as eating I'm never in a haste :)

The thing about Curried Chicken is that it should always have it's texture as no watery stew will do, and some individuals can prepare this Yes! Only a few.

The base must be thick as to give the chicken grounding to make the fusion work stands for much handling.

Curried Chicken...

Ingredients..
1 Whole Chicken Clean and cut into small pieces.
Two Potatoes of average size dice.
1 Onion Chopped or Diced
3 Large Galic Pods Cjopped or Diced
Thyme.
Marjaram.
1 Medium size Sweet Pepper Chopped Or diced
1/2 TBS Salt to taste 
2) 25g Packs of Curry 
1/2 TBS Black Pepper
1/2 Cup Ketchup
1/2 Cup Cooking Butter

Method..
Prepare a large saucepan over the heat, place  butter and let it melt take a spoon and stir butter to make sure that it has been distributed all inside of the sauce pan.

Add 1pack of curry into melted butter and stir to even out the curry , add chopped garlic and stir as garlic flavor will get absorb in the butter with the curry.

Add diced onion, sweet peppers, thyme, marjaram , black pepper, ketchup and combine all ingredients with a stirring method.

Pour water in the saucepan to cover the chicken do not put to much as you don't want the curry to watery so just maintain a soak look .

Leave to cook for 15minutes on high heat , after 15-20 minutes curry should be well based so you can add salt to taste as the ingredient's fusion will bring in it's taste so little salt is needed.

Check Curry stew as by now it should be well cooked based and smelling so good :)) lower heat and let curry stew simmer to a thicker base.

As the ingredients along with the right cooking method time is what also helps to make the thickness of base to come in.

This Curried Chicken can give four to five servings and Yes! You're going to enjoy it every time because it taste very natural yummy and good.

I am a cook that like to use the natural cooking ingredients when it comes to seasonings etc, I don't ever do package garlic thyme marjaram etc because I find that those ingredients leaves the foods with a very toxic artifical taste and smell and that I don't like.

When I'm cooking my neighbours can smell my cooking and Yes! It smell mouth watering :)) 

One day I was cooking and my son was on his way home and when he got into the house he said " Mom I can smell your cooking all down the road :)) and it smell so good where is mine I'm ready to eat!" :))

Yes! And that I like, you know! While taking walks going through the neighbourhood I could smell the sense of food cooking and Oh what a delight as my nose can identity each ingredient that is being used to make those terrific good smelling stews taste just right :))

A lot of older ppeople live in my neighbourhood,you know! The ones that cook real soul foods :) and a lot of family get togethers are always happening so of course you would know that good stews food etc will be preparing :))

And may I add that that kind of cooking the soul food way as thry call it is very tasty and good ,as it doesn't smell like artificial ingredients that makes the sinuses burn it just smells like real good cooked stews food etc that will make the stomach hungrily burn :))




No comments:

Post a Comment