Monday 22 August 2016

Sugar 'n' Cinnamon Wheels

Sugar 'n ' Cinnamon Wheels

Well a little idea and I have just made another new recipe, one that the kids in fact everyone will enjoy.

These sugar 'n' cinnamon wheels are very easy to make and it is easy clean up after wards.

I was going to make pancakes but then I decided to try something new, and that  I sure did :)

I don't like to used ready made pancake mix I prefer to do everything on my own, so instead of making the pancakes I decided on this new recipe, and doing so , I did not used the eggs for the mixture I just used flour, baking powder, salt, spice, cinnamon, water and sugar.

All ingredients I blend together to get the right mixture for the wheel consistancy, without the egg, the mixture is going to be just right and not to soft.

When everything is mixed together make sure that the mixture holds onto the spoon when you scoope it up falling gradually with ease.

If it is to thick you can minimized the thickness by adding some water, this recipe can be baked or fried it depends on your preference of choice.

On the stove heat a frying pan or a cookie pan if you are using the oven that is, , place oil or pastry butter, if you don't have a nozzle cake syringe piping gun or a piping bag you can make your own with a new ziplock  bag and cut the corner to get the piping effect.

Just fill the mixture in the instrument that you are using and in the hot pan discard the contents of the mixture making a circle motion as to make the wheel design .

When you have made the adequate amount that you need let it bake or fry until golden brown, it frays and bakes very fast so keep close attention on it.

When the wheels are finished place them on a plate and sprinkle some cinnamon and icing sugar or white sugar on them again your preference of course.

You can also add fruit in the middle and make a fun plate :)

These are so delicious I ate a plate with seven myself, they were so soft fresh and crunchy and so tasty this recipe is for sure going to be a hit with me :) meaning I am going to really work with this recipe and do more with it :) it has great potential :))

I hope that you try this tecipe Enjoy !  :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment