Friday 19 August 2016

Beet Juice.


Beet Juice.

What can I say about this vegetable? I just like it so much it is a favourite of mind and it reminds me of a heart and the rich color of blood.

Beets are very healthy and essential and it add so much benefits to the body.

I just made myself a beet juice and just it was so delicious tasty and healthy :)

You can juice the beets or blend them into a smootie , any how you prepare it it is just delicious.
I like to grate my beets and eat them as a salad , but I'm doing the beet drink talk so I will continue as such. :)

Beets are high in immune boosting with Vitamin C, fibre and essential minerals like potassium and manganese.

Beets contain the Vitamin B folate which helps nature the risk of blood defects.
PPotassium is essential for healthy nerve and muscle function.

And manganese is good for bones, liver, kidneys and pancreas.

So when ever you feel like having a drink think about the healthy benefits of natural vegetables when made into drinks.

And try some vegetables today, let a beet drink satisfy day day :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment