Thursday 15 September 2016

Split Peas And Rice ,Chicken Stew ,Plaintain And Okra


This is a yummy recipe :)) I like to use split peas when I'm doing any kind of stew, I find that the split peas adds an extra superior taste to the entire recipe.

This I just cooked and Yes! I ate, actually this is my share :)).

And you know before I sit down and make myself comfortable with this so good tasting meal I have to do my picture bit to share to all :)

This recipe is very easy to do,and as I said in the beginning it's the amount of time on the heat and the ingredient's fusion that gives the stew it's taste and consistency to be considered a stew.

Not everyone do stews the stew was,some individuals like to skip some finishing methods and base with flour which on my part is a no,no.

Stews are not supposed to look like broth or soup,there is a different consistency when it comes to making real stews.


No comments:

Post a Comment